Why Irish Art Mart ?
The Irish Artmart website is subscription based.
We do not charge commission on sales for a Gold, Silver or Bronze subscriptions. So, for example – if you sign up for a yearly membership of €30 ( that’s less than €1.80 per week ) and you sell a piece for €100 we do not take any commission on that sale.
The artist has full control and can delete their own account. cancel, renew or upgrade subscriptions at any time. There is no contract, Artists can join or leave as they please.
How do I become an Irish Art Mart vendor ?
Please register here.
What fees does Irishartmart.ie charge and is there a membership / subscription fee?
- Irish Art Mart requires a membership / subscription fee as follows : Basic, Bronze, Silver or Gold vendor subscription package, details are here
- Subscriptions can be downgraded, suspended or cancelled at any time via your My account dashboard. Cancelled subscriptions take effect at the beginning of the next fee cycle. There are no refunds for a current fee cycle if the subscription is cancelled during the current cycle.
- All fees must be paid in Euro.
- We reserve the right to change both fees and fee structures on giving you 30 days notice of any such change.
How do I receive payment?
By automatic payment via Stripe. Under settings > payments, in your vendor dashboard you can connect to your Stripe account and any payments will be made automatically.
You can create your Stripe account by visiting Stripe.com
Who is responsible for tax & shipping?
The Irish Art Mart vendor is responsible for paying all taxes & shipping incurred from using this website and generating profits from such use, however buyers or international customers are responsible for paying any applicable customs fees, taxes, or duties in their respective countries.
Can I show my work elsewhere ?
Yes, – but
- You must display the work at the same price and not less than elsewhere
- Remove the work from Irish Art mart or mark it as sold if it has been sold elsewhere.
I’m not Irish and do not reside in Ireland, can I still sell works on Irish Artmart ?
Yes you can, Irish Artmart is not exclusive to Irish Artists alone. Please note that all pricing, shipping etc. is in Euros only and you must configure your store accordingly.